Information we collect
- When we request personally identifiable information from you, we will clarify to you what information we need and why we need it. Additional information about you, including your name, Contact@skyunblocked.com, any messages and attachments you give us, and any other information you want to offer, may be obtained if you contact us directly. Your name, business name, address, email address, and telephone number may be requested during Account registration.
How we use your information
Among the many ways we put this data to use are:
- Create, manage, and update our online presence. Enhance, individualize, and enlarge our online presence.
- Recognize and evaluate your website behaviour. Create brand-new items, features, and capabilities.
- Contact you, either directly or via a third party, for various reasons (including but not limited to providing customer support, informing you of changes to the website, answering your questions, and promoting our products and services).
- Write you an email.
- Detecting and preventing fraud
Sky Unblocked conventionally uses log files. When people visit a website, they leave a “cookie” on their computer. This is standard practice for every hosting provider and an integral feature of any analytics package. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit sites, and the number of clicks are some data gathered and stored by log files. These are not connected to anything that may be used to identify the user. The data is used for internal purposes such as spotting patterns, managing the site, following users throughout the site, and compiling demographic data.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
One of the third-party vendors we work with is Google. Cookies (called DART cookies) are used to inform, optimize, and deliver advertising based on a user’s past visits to www.website.com and other sites on the Internet.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights
In addition to other protections, the CCPA grants residents of California the right to have businesses that collect their personal information reveal the types and amounts of data that have been gathered. Insist that a company erase any of their personal information. You have the right to ask any company selling your personal information to stop doing so. We have a month to reply once you submit a request. Please get in touch if you’d want to use any of the rights listed above.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure your privacy rights are protected to the fullest extent possible. All users are guaranteed the following: Guaranteed access – You can get a copy of your records upon request. For this service, we may ask for a small fee. You have the legal right to request that we amend any of your data that you think to be incorrect. You may also ask us to finish any details you feel need to be included.
Under some circumstances, you have the “right to be forgotten,” or the right to request that we delete your personal information. Requesting that we limit further use of your personal information is within your rights under the right to restrict processing. If we process your personal information, you can object under specific circumstances.
The right to data portability means that, under certain circumstances, you may ask us to provide you or another organization access to the information we’ve acquired on you. We have a month to reply once you submit a request. Please get in touch if you’d want to use any of the rights listed above.
Increasing safety for kids online is also a top goal of ours. We recommend that parents or guardians watch, advise, and engage in their children’s online time. Sky Unblocked does not solicit or collect any PII from anybody under 13. As soon as we become aware that a child under 13 has supplied us with information, we shall make commercially reasonable measures to delete the information from our database.